Offers to NSBA’s Members
Gap Free Injury Bullet Proof Your Body Assessments
Do you have a little niggle that flares up during or after your games? Tried your heat/ice, maybe even stretching, or even *gasp*… rest… but nothing seems to help? Book in for a Gap Free 15 minute Bullet Proof Your Body Assessment in our physiotherapy clinic and get us to perform our quick and comprehensive basketball assessment to see what is contributing to your niggle, what exercises you should be practicing, which ones you should be avoiding and how we can work together to get you strong, fit, agile and pain-free. Let us help you come up with a plan of attack to tackle your injuries or concerns.
Sustained an Injury Playing for Norths?
If you have sustained an injury playing basketball for Norths you will receive 20% off your initial consultation with us and an ongoing 10% off all physiotherapy treatments.
The initial consultation is 45 mins in duration and it includes:
– an assessment of your current injury
– treatment of your condition so you walk out feeling better
– a home exercise program to help your recovery
– a plan so you know exactly what you need to do and how we can help you get back onto the court as fast and as safely as possible.
– Referral for scans if we think your injury needs further investigations
The aim of our treatment is to get you back out playing basketball as fast and as safely as possible, empower you with knowledge on how to keep your body in peak condition to prevent further injuries.
Our team at Mind Heart Body Centre are more than happy to liaise with your coach so they are able to understand your needs to safely return to play. Just let us know their contact details and we will be able to either call or email them.
To help you get back on track call 8068 4696 to book your appointment. Please let us know that you are a Norths Member to receive your discounts!
– 10% off all physiotherapy sessions to NSBA’s Members and their immediate family members
– Mobility Workshop: how to release your tight muscles with a spikey ball